Opened in 1962 as a subsidiary of Weil Pump Company, Chicago, we became an independent agency in 1964. Our name was changed to Weil Aquatronics in 1978 when we moved to the current location in Glendale. We now represent over a dozen lines of pumps, water treatment systems, controls and accessories. Our founder Gene Weil (1918-2013) determined that our market would be the building trades, and that our clients would be contractors and engineers. The engineering profession had a stake in specifying not only the most suitable products for their clients, but also assuring that a top quality, responsive representative stood behind those products. Our mission was to form a partnership with the engineering community, representing quality products, providing the finest support and service, therefore affording the best value to the owner.